- GBA emulates 'GAMEBOY Advance' on Xbox(XDK) or MS-Windows.
- XDK or Debug Kit (* These aren't mostly sold.)
- These must recoveried by build 4039 or new one.
- Intel Pentium-III 733MHz or better CPU (supported SSE,MMX)
- (*)In short, GBA isn't run on intel x86 compatible processor such as AMD Kx.
- Microsoft Windows 98/Me/2000 or XP
- Physical free memory of about 64MB
- A display adapter that support the hardware T&L (such as GeForce4)
- A sound device that supports 16bit output (such as SoundBlaster)
- DirectX8 etc...
- A BIOS image of the GAMEBOY Advance.
- ROM image(s) of the GAMEBOY Advance.
- High speed processing.
- A flash memory for the backup is created on the hard disk of Xbox,
- and it can be managed in the dashboard of Xbox.
- Based on Xbox TCR2.0.
- Xbox version is only for Xbox developers.
- GBA has been designed for Xbox.
- So, Windows version may be unstable than Xbox version.
- Refer to a manual about the details.
- v0.10 increased stability of the windows version. fixed various bugs.
- v0.04a fixed various bugs.
- v0.04 release.
- v0.03 fixed fatal error in ARM2x86!!
- v0.02c added/fixed more various functions, and fixed bugs.
- v0.02b bios emulation. added/fixed various functions.
- v0.02a extension of the flash image and operation key arrangement
- v0.02a were changed the same as other GBA emulators.
- v0.02 transplant to windows. fixed IIR bug. fixed various bugs.
- v0.01 supported audio.
- v0.00 experiment.
Get it !
- Cube2wav can decode a general ADPCM data for the Nintendo GameCube.
- This tool is only for GAMECUBE developers.
- Currently, we can't extract files from retail version of GAMECUBE discs.
Get it !
- DUCK plays TrueMotion 1.0 movie on Microsoft Windows 95.
- It has a decoder itself, so you don't need video codec (decoder).
- Microsoft Windows 95.
- A sound card that supports 16bit output (such as SoundBlaster).
- Pentium 166MHz or better CPU.
- 'VideoSprite' mode.
- 'RGB16V' algorithm decoding.
- This software may not run with Windows NT.
- TrueMotion(R) is a registered trademark of The Duck Corporation.
Get it !
* DUCK is a free software. Development work for this software has finished.
- Support is not available for this software.
SONIC JAMTM (c)SEGA ENTERPRISES, LTD., 1997
- Most part of the structures are made based on analyzing of some data or code.
- So, it may not be able to correctly run.
- You should not question about this tool to game maker.
- These are free software.
- These source codes are not GPL, LGPL.
- If you have any questions, please send e-mail to me.